Not all foams are created equal
1.5’’ of premium Talalay latex goes through a careful washing process so it won’t irritate sensitive skin. Plus, it’s naturally hypoallergenic, dust-mite resistant, and free of harmful chemical emissions.
1.5’’ of RevTechTM foam sets you up to float into dreamland. This layer is designed in tandem with the top latex layer to be breathable, cool, and promote air flow.
DreamCell™ Foam Springs
More durable than spring coils and the secret sauce to the comfort of OSO mattresses, our dream cells are crafted from pillowy latex for high durability and comfort.
Many foams are unfortunately a source of harmful chemicals, but our 6’’ RevTech™ support layer is free of heavy metals, formaldehydes, VOCs, and without dangerous off-gassing.
This impossibly soft gray waterfall cover zips off and can be dry cleaned.
SOFT OR FIRM:
Change your mind as often as you want
The OSO mattress stands out from the crowd because we give you both a soft and firm option in the same bed. Since your pressure points are concentrated in between your shoulders and hips, we zero in on the support in those areas. Simply rotate the bed 180 degrees to find your preference.
Size & Dimensions
38" x 74" x 9" (35 lbs)
38" x 80" x 9" (38 lbs)
54" x 74" x 9" (50 lbs)
59" x 80" x 9" (59 lbs)
76" x 80" x 9" (76 lbs)
72" x 84" x 9" (76 lbs)
Materials & Construction
- We are committed to maintaining a 2 lb density or higher in our foams to ensure durability.
- Fabric made in South Carolina.
- 1.5” of premium Talalay latex with a 14-16 ILD range and 3 lb density, made in the USA.
- 1.5” of 2 lb pcf foam, made in the USA.
- 6” of 2 lb pcf RevTech foam made in the USA.
- DreamCell foam springs have 4 and 5 lb natural latex
We think the USA makes great materials for beds—that’s why we design, create, and manufacture from our offices and manufacturing facilities in Michigan, New York, and Massachusetts.
- Q: How cool is this mattress?
- A: This mattress is designed to promote optimal temperature regulation, and that includes lots of breathability—which means a cool sleep!
- Q: Do I need a box spring?
- A: Nope, you can put this mattress right on the ground if you want. You can also use a slatted bed base, pallets, or even a rigid box spring if you prefer your bed off the ground.
- Q: Is the bed split left/right or head/foot?
- A: Head/foot. Just rotate the mattress for a different level of firmness!
We sleep on the firm side and both love it. It is as cool as it claims (no waking up with a sweaty neck and back). I also struggle with poor circulation and arthritis and used to wake up every night with limbs that had fallen asleep/very achy from the bends and pressure points of our traditional mattress.
I have had significantly less issues with the OS0 and feel comfortable highly recommending it for arthritis/back pain. When it's time to purchase again, we will stick with OSO and never go back to a traditional box spring.
The OSO is like lying on a soft raft, supporting the parts that need it most. We like the "firmer' end now but anticipate switching to the soft end as we want- I enjoy options.
If you buy an OSO, buy sheets with regular pockets (not deep) for a smoother, unwrinkled look.
Overall we like the mattress a lot.
At first I was a little nervous purchasing a bed online. However, the 101 Night Promise helped me make the plunge! I loved being able to try out the bed in my own home to make sure it was right for me. I currently use the soft side, but knowing I can change over to the firm side if my preference ever changes is very comforting.
In addition, as a (somewhat) recent college graduate who is prone to moving every few years, the flexibility of the foam mattress and portability (being able to fold it and transport in my compact car) is also a huge plus.