Not all foams are created equal
1.5’’ of premium Talalay latex goes through a careful washing process so it won’t irritate sensitive skin. Plus, it’s naturally hypoallergenic, dust-mite resistant, and free of harmful chemical emissions.
1.5’’ of RevTechTM foam sets you up to float into dreamland. This layer is designed in tandem with the top latex layer to be breathable, cool, and promote air flow.
DreamCell™ Foam Springs
More durable than spring coils and the secret sauce to the comfort of OSO mattresses, our dream cells are crafted from pillowy latex for high durability and comfort.
Many foams are unfortunately a source of harmful chemicals, but our 6’’ RevTech™ support layer is free of heavy metals, formaldehydes, VOCs, and without dangerous off-gassing.
This impossibly soft gray waterfall cover zips off and can be dry cleaned.
SOFT OR FIRM:
Change your mind as often as you want
The OSO mattress stands out from the crowd because we give you both a soft and firm option in the same bed. Since your pressure points are concentrated in between your shoulders and hips, we zero in on the support in those areas. Simply rotate the bed 180 degrees to find your preference.
Size & Dimensions
38" x 74" x 9" (35 lbs)
38" x 80" x 9" (38 lbs)
54" x 74" x 9" (50 lbs)
59" x 80" x 9" (59 lbs)
76" x 80" x 9" (76 lbs)
72" x 84" x 9" (76 lbs)
Materials & Construction
- We are committed to maintaining a 2 lb density or higher in our foams to ensure durability.
- Fabric made in South Carolina.
- 1.5” of premium Talalay latex with a 14-16 ILD range and 3 lb density, made in the USA.
- 1.5” of 2 lb pcf foam, made in the USA.
- 6” of 2 lb pcf RevTech foam made in the USA.
- DreamCell foam springs have 4 and 5 lb natural latex
We think the USA makes great materials for beds—that’s why we design, create, and manufacture from our offices and manufacturing facilities in Michigan, New York, and Massachusetts.
- Q: How cool is this mattress?
- A: This mattress is designed to promote optimal temperature regulation, and that includes lots of breathability—which means a cool sleep!
- Q: Do I need a box spring?
- A: Nope, you can put this mattress right on the ground if you want. You can also use a slatted bed base, pallets, or even a rigid box spring if you prefer your bed off the ground.
- Q: Is the bed split left/right or head/foot?
- A: Head/foot. Just rotate the mattress for a different level of firmness!
I got the mattress and immediately fell in love with how well it treats my back. I can sleep most of the night on my back, with little to no need to toss and turn. My sleep on this mattress definitely feels more restful, and I don't wake up with as many aches and pains. I had a concern with a seam on the mattress, and the customer service was superb. All my questions and concerns were treated patiently and professionally, and met with outstanding resolutions.
I would not hesitate to recommend this mattress to friends and family. I am happy that they offer such a great return policy, because even though I didn't end up needing to use it, it made getting the mattress feel like a safe decision.
Thank you OSO for your amazing design!
Seriously - thank you for providing an affordable, well-built, non-toxic, comfortable bed.