Setting up your OSO mattress is a snap! Watch the video here or keep reading below.
- Bring the box into the room where your OSO mattress will live.
- Open the top of the box. Your welcome kit and cutter should be resting on top of the roll-packed OSO mattress. Set them aside.
- Pull your OSO mattress out of the box. Rest it on its side.
- Using the cutter provided, carefully cut your OSO mattress free from the plastic wrapping. Be very careful not to damage your OSO mattress in the process.
- Then, simply unroll your OSO mattress into its new home. It will take care of the rest on its own. Want to share your own experience? Tag #ososleepy when you post!
The OSO mattress is made with latex and RevTech™ foam. The DreamCell latex foam springs allow the mattress to have a soft feel on one end and firm on the other, so you find the right comfort for you. We use high-quality latex as the comfort layer on top, and engineered RevTech foam for the support layers. We are committed to maintaining a two-pound density or higher in our foams to ensure durability. For those that want all the juicy details, here you go:
- Our fabric is made in South Carolina.
- Our top comfort layer is 1.5” of premium Talalay latex with a 14-16 ILD range and three pound density. Made in the USA.
- Our RevTech foam layer is 1.5” of two pound pcf foam, made in the USA.
- The OSO mattress base layer is 6” of two pound pcf RevTech foam made in the USA.
- Our DreamCell foam springs have four- and five-pound latex responsibly sourced in Asia.